From d past 17 days, im suffering from some kind of inability 2 stand properly…having difficulty 2 move around…most of my time, I juz laying down in front of tv, watching tv n doing nothing…I couldn’t help my mum doing house works…I couldn’t make laundry, cannot cook, unable 2 clean house n doing anything which im supposed 2 do…but I do get up from my bed 4 d past 11 days 2 cook 4 sahur…but then, I asked my bro who broke his right hand 2 cook while im laying on bed coz my leg couldn’t stand anymore…otherwise, the wound would bleed so much, come out together wif “nanah”…me personally, scared 2 death while seeing d condition of my leg…my leg seems so extraordinary different from d injury cause by “melecur” by way of ‘terkena ekzos motor”…trust me…d injury become more worst when at d 1st place, I put ‘minyak gamat’ at my wound which later, causing more ‘nanah’ 2 come out…each time im tried 2 stand up, my leg mcm kna cucuk2 n perit t’amat sgt…later,darah n nanah pn kua…u know how much I lost d speciality of ramadhan due 2 my condition??i do fasting but cannot do another “amalan” well n im so frustrated coz I really wanted 2 make dis ‘ramadhan’ s my new way 2 change my life 2 b better 1…I hv planned anything dat I would like 2 do 4 dis whole ramadhan but…………but Alhamdulillah…im still alive…
Deep down inside, I feel like im burdened my mum so much…instead of me cannot help her doing house works, she also need 2 care off my bro who broke his right hand since a month ago…later on,me myself causing her another probs when me get involved in an accident causing by me myself….1st ramadhan lak 2…ni dh 17 ramadhan tp my injury ttp x reduce n luka 2 ttp x kering…2 la aini, org suh p jmp doc tp ko refuse 2 do so…u said,” Im afraid of seeing doctor…taking medicine…going 2 hospital or clinic”…u make them a.k.a doctors like a vampire, a ghost, or whatsoever thing dat scared others into death…haish….poor of u aini…well…wat can I do then??dr dlu lg ak mmg takut nk jmp doc…klu pkse jg, m’geletar 1 bdn n jntung mcm nk meletup2….parah wooo…dh nk rye ni…hope smpatla smbuh…klu x, x dpt nk shoping bju rye, kuih rye n x dpt beraye trus…huwaaaaaaa…….
No comments:
Post a Comment