Wednesday, August 3, 2011

4 d 1st time in my life...

I don’t blame others…It was my fault…I also don wanna defence myself…they wont listen 2 me 4 sure…but it’s ok…but seriously, I hv no intention at all 2 do so…it’s out of my imagination…I thought it’ll b closed of between 4th of us but then, dat thing reveals 2 dat person..n then, gunung berapi meletus n ribut taufan melanda due 2 d fact dat, I might b added up stories…yes,I think they would presume me in such way..who knows rite??everything is not under control anymore..he’s realy angry wif me..she also….she’s accidentally getting involve in dis matter n definitely, she blames me too..its ok…let them cool down 1st til their anger stay away even though it’ll take quite sometimes..even years…I’ll wait patiently..no matter wat happens, I don wanna have enemy even 1 4 d rest of my life…but certain people said dat i was not at fault at all...d way he treated me was wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment