Nothings gonna change my love for you
If I had to live my life without you near me
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With you I see forever, oh, so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong
Our dreams are young and we both know
They'll take us where we want to go
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you
If the road ahead is not so easy
Our love will lead the way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With you I see forever, oh, so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong
Our dreams are young and we both know
They'll take us where we want to go
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you
If the road ahead is not so easy
Our love will lead the way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
lagu ni ak penah tujukn pd seseorg yg amat2 ak syg...die b'jaya bka ati ak tok jtuh cnta yg sbnr2ny slps 4 taun ak tutup pintu ati ak ni rapat2..ak admit,ak penah kapel dgn beberapa org llki b4 "dia" hadir dlm idup ak tp siyesly ak time kapel2 ak sblm ni sbb ak nk challenged dri ak sndr smada ak mampu jtuh cnta smula or x after ptus dgn 1st luf ak 2 but mmg ati ak ati batu...sikit ruang pn xd tok dorg tp ak stil pretend ak in luf wif those guys cz xnk d anggap m'permenkn ati dorg n x nk dorg alami sktny n deritany ptus cnta mcm yg ak alami dlu..tp sbnrnye dorg sume x ikhlas dgn ak...buktinye.............blkg ak stil b'foya2 dgn pompuan len...
i donno y i fall 4 him..there is no exact reason dat can explain my true feeling towards him..at 1st,i always reminded myself to not 2 trust him s i didn't know him b4..but our relationship grew suddenly, quite faster after our 1st meeting..followed by 2nd,3rd meeting n then became a lover..he was really a nice lover...d way he treated me, d way he talked 2 me, d way he looked at me make me felt like i was his princess...wow..jauhny berangn...hehe..we always spent time together by watching movies, having dinner together...d best memory ever is when we have our dinner at tanjung harapan,klang..it can be considered s a candle light dinner coz there was a candle 4 each table, so do us instead of the viewing of sea itself...wow..so romantic 4 a couple like us...hehe..instead of having those things, each time we dated, d most compulsory place 2 b hang around was tasik sek 7...we sat together n talked about anything happened in dat day..sharing probs,dreams or watsoever..
but suddenly, dat happiness gone..he never texted me after 2 feb 2011...not even trying 2 col me..he disappeared just like dat without saying a word..without saying gudbye..he also moving out from his rented house n moved 2 another place...i hv no idea wat was actually happened..
i pretended in front of my frens dat i was ok..."yea...im ok...nothing 2 worry about..i can handle my feeling on my own...in fact i didn't luf him wif my whole heart" but everythng was defeated..i forced myself not 2 cry..i forced myself not 2 remember him anymore...i forced myself 2 throw him away from my life...but i couldn't do such things s i thought b4...its not easy 4 me 2 do dat cz he is 1 of my precious things in my life...cannot considered him s d most precious 1 as dat title only belong 2 my parents n family members..
i dont think dat the" breaking's title" s d end of my life even though i always c some1 else s him...i also cannot take a look at anyone who drive a honda civic's car cz dat car reminds me on him...despite of dat things, when i c some1 drinks barli, i will tend 2 remind him also...in other words, if some1 else doing d same thing wif him, or react or behave like him,it will definitely remind me of him...some of my frens said dat, im ANGAU...wooo...is it true??parah ni...x leh tlg dh...
after 2 months, he come back...starting 2 text me back n asking me to hang around wif him juz like b4 but i refused 2 do so..i wont meet him again cz i cannot 4get him yet n if i agree 2 met him s usual,thing bcome more worst.yup...i do luf him but i know he is not meant 2 me anymore..so i must take d 1st step 2 let him go n nvr back again 2 me..
tp ak pcye jdoh 2 ketetapan Allah..biarla ak lpskn die skrg...klu btl die jdoh ak,die akn kmbli jg 1 ari nti...tp klu x, insyaAllah jdoh yg t'bek sedang menanti ak..Allah tau pe yg t'bek tok hmba2-Nya...stp pe yg b'laku 2 ad hikmahny...so b'doa n redha la dgn ketetapan-Nya..
No comments:
Post a Comment