I hate d way u speak 2 me..
I hate d way u care 4 me…
I hate d way u concern about me…
Coz at d end of d day, everything is fake, deceivable n unreliable…
U are only playing wif my heart…
U gave me pain…
U made me suffered deadly much…
U broke my heart into pieces…
N u juz left me all dat way..
Without saying a word.
without saying anything...
Without saying goodbye.
BUT I hate d way I love u most…
i hate d way when i still remember each of our memories when we were used 2 b 2gether..
i hate d way when i cannot throw u far way from my life...
I still cannot 4get u…
I still think of u…
I still dream about u…
I still hope u will b mine..
I hate d way u lie 2 me…

No comments:
Post a Comment