Friday, October 7, 2011

x♥x HIS.. & ..HER Story x♥x

Her Side Of The Story : 
I broke up with him today .I told him i wasn't happy . 
He didn't even asked why . I thought he would ask me to stay . 
But he didn't . He just let me go . 
And just like that , I lost the guy i waited for so long.. ♥ 

His Side Of The Story : 
She broke up with me today . she said she wasn't happy . 
I was too hurt to ask why . i wanted to stop her from leaving .
But if she's not happy with me , there's no way i can make her stay . 
So i just let her go , and just like that I lost the girl i was deaming for so long.. ♥ 

Usually it ends like this and we loose the important people in our lives... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment