Wanted: one boy that will make my dreams come true,
one boy that will love me no matter what i do,
someone i can hug,
that wont break my heart,
who will know how to treat me right from the start,
if you can fulfill my wishes, please let me know.
If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together..
there is something you must always remember...
you are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...
but the most important thing is, even if we’re apart..
i’ll always be with you...
I’m Gonna SMILE like Nothing’s wrong,
Talk Like EVERYTHING is PERFECT,
Act like it’s JUST a DREAM,
and PRETEND like his not HURTING ME...
Sick of c|r|y|i|n|g
Yea I’m s|m|i|l|i|n|g
But inside I’m d|y|i|n|g
I never expect you to come in my life,
I never know that you’ll gonna enter my heart,
All I know Is that I LOVE YOU right from the start….
I never know that you’ll gonna enter my heart,
All I know Is that I LOVE YOU right from the start….
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
No comments:
Post a Comment